I strongly believe in MNU and the values it provides. I never regretted it at any second. Access to the Mentoring Lab alone was worth the money.
Almost all the lessons provided valuable and important applicable information. Even the short mentoring clips gave me a huge number of new ideas.
The course itself was great for refreshment on basic topics in the beginning but accelerated at the later stages with tons of interesting and new information, great homework, and a level of professionalism expected from big companies.
Even if you have already got some University education in the field, once you are past the basics, things will get extremely interesting. For beginners, it offers an amazing foundation. Many more things changed over the last year, many of those I can directly or indirectly connect to the Mac-Nutrition Uni course
This is what a year of MNU can do with a little bit of guidance, new ideas, and information:
• Writing and getting published in different printed magazines and a big, national newspaper
• Getting my website redesigned and improved the design, accessibility and SEO of it
• Increasing my clients by over 70% and being one of the most booked nutritionists here in Tokyo
• More confidence with difficult clients and helping to change the lives of multiple customers throughout the year
• Holding several corporate client talks for big, international corporations
• Generally providing a way better service and resource for my clients